Saturday, August 1, 2009

I will no longer be posting to this blog

I hope that everyone is progressing nicely though their assignments. I've finally arrived back home to an internet connection, to my remaining course tasks and my site build.
As the title of this post states I will no longer be actively posting to this blog site. I will be working to set up an Elgg social learning site and will be building it over this next week. It will combine my blog, a wiki, my bookmark set for my research as well as my pathfinder. This open source tool has come along way over the past few years and I am interested in developing my skills while building a system that will be able to grow with me as I move through all phases of my doctorate. The tag cloud feature alone is enough for me to move to this new site.
Enjoy your weekend, your assignments and your time with family.

No comments: