Monday, July 13, 2009

where is my readme.txt file?

I think back to how I learned how to swim. My brothers friend pushed me off the pier back home. I realized that if my brain did not make my limbs move just a certain way I would not make it back to shore... we were having mussels that night... no way I wasn't getting in on that! Maybe I should have saved my post until the chapter had completed its thought before I posted mine.

I read the conclusion and it was stated there that educational technology is larger that instructional technology in the same way that education is more general than instruction. These, I am told, are discreet elements of performance technology. I suppose if we take our proverbial microscope to the process of facilitating learner success I guess I can accept the focusing of the lens to define the levels at which we utilize technology to enhance the experience in this way.

A rose by any other name still smells as sweet.

No comments: